How was your Christmas? Ours was great. The kids really enjoyed their presents and seeing all the relatives. I am officially tired of baking and cooking! I think we'll put a cap on that for at least a month...
Daddy has enjoyed using his new automatic wrench on things that the boys have enjoyed breaking. Like the bedroom door, for instance. The poor door is on its 3rd or 4th life now, at least. Those hinges just don't seem to stay on when you have two rambunctious boys playing around.
X-Man was thrilled with his new "Goat Car."
Little Man's favorite present was none other than his new toothbrush. He wouldn't loosen his grip on it no matter what! So much for all the $$ spent on finding great educational toys for him. :-)
I am looking forward to spending time reading all 15 of my new books! Hurray! (Most a few of which I am slightly embarassed ashamed to say I ordered for myself...)
Daddy has enjoyed using his new automatic wrench on things that the boys have enjoyed breaking. Like the bedroom door, for instance. The poor door is on its 3rd or 4th life now, at least. Those hinges just don't seem to stay on when you have two rambunctious boys playing around.
X-Man was thrilled with his new "Goat Car."
Little Man's favorite present was none other than his new toothbrush. He wouldn't loosen his grip on it no matter what! So much for all the $$ spent on finding great educational toys for him. :-)
I am looking forward to spending time reading all 15 of my new books! Hurray! (
So, we had a good time. And now I must go consume some Pumpkin Bread. Which is my best recipe, if I do say so myself. I will leave you with some pics of our Christmas Morning!



1 comment:
Ours was nice too... the girls mostly like "opening" the stuff, so our modest homeade affair was fine. You'll have to post that pumpkin bread recipe, if it's not a family secret. :) I like your family photo on the left! It's so funny to see what people look like if you haven't known up until then...
Post a Comment