Hey y'all! I finally have it all done! The shopping, the "wrapping", the shipping - it's all done! I hope you have your shopping done, also. So, since I have nothing left to do except enjoy my Christmas Season, that's exactly what I'm gonna try to do!
This year, Christmas has been kind of rough on us anyway. With my Dad passing away, things have been really sad as we try to get into the Christmas Spirit. This time of year started becoming difficult for me three years ago, when our son, Elijah was born. Two days after Christmas, our precious little baby was born, with a congenital heart defect called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. Eighteen days later, and two days after my birthday, he left us and went straight into the arms of Christ. It isn't a sensitive subject anymore, I think losing Dad has just compounded everything. So, it seems the holidays have lost their sparkle this year.
So, for the next week, I am going to let things lay quiet here in Bloggerville, and just spend time with my hubby and kiddos. I hope y'all don't mind! I will be back right after Christmas! I'll try to remember all the funny things that happen in between then. Love you guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment