10 Reasons why I wrap presents MY WAY...
1. It takes less time.
2. People don't have to be careful opening my presents, they don't look too hot anyway.
3. I don't have to buy expensive paper that folds well.
4. My kids will tear through it anyway.
5. Your kids will tear through it also.
6. It's easier to use a bag.
7. I can put the tape anywhere I want to!
8. If I run out, I can use newspaper...Ok, I haven't actually done that one yet.
9. It's okay if they get beat up a little in the mail.
10. This year's fav: IF I RUN OUT I CAN PIECE THE REMAINDERS TOGETHER!
Oh, yes, ma'am, I did. The last present got the scraps taped onto it. Ask me if I care. Ask me.

2 comments:
Haha! I've been known to "piece" wrapping papers as well as quilts... But I do like nice corners... When I was younger, my dad's side of the family always wrapped birthday (sometimes christmas) gifts in the sunday comic page. We were disappointed if we didn't get a funnies-wrapped gift from Granny. We don't get the newspaper here, otherwise I'd definitely use it.
See Ellajac? You always make me feel normal! :-)
Post a Comment