Mommy had a chiropractor appt. and had to bring the kids with me. That was exciting. Little Man freaked out when he saw the Dr. pulling on Mommy's head; which you know, I don't blame him, it must have looked crazy. He then proceeded to scream his head off until we could leave.
When we got home and had fully recovered, Daddy calls home to say he's "Fallen and Can't Get Up!" He'd stepped onto a rock path that gave way and fallen while at work. He crashed onto his knee and was in some BAD PAIN. So, he was on his way to the Dr. as well.
Then, Little Man had his own appt. b/c of a freak rash on his leg. Turns out all he needed was some hydrocortisone on a mosquito bite. (I'm a little over-cautious about rashes, ok???) Since we had already paid a co-pay for the
Speaking of, he only got up three times after we laid him down. One of those was because his diaper was full. I think that's pretty good for us. Considering we never did the blanket training that Kim C. does. We also didn't follow-through with the Babywise the way the Ezzo's recommended. Sigh. Oh well, we're still learning.
I need to go get Daddy an ice pack for his knee, so see ya later!
If you need more to fill your internet time, go look at Connie's new baby girl, or at BooMama and her disastrous blogging experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment