About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, December 10, 2007

2 for 1 on "Love in the House"

Hey, I almost forgot to tell ya... If you haven't noticed, I am in awe of big families and how they manage. Some of my favorites are the Jeubs, the Duggars and the Maxwells. The Jeubs are offering their book, "Love in the House," as BOGO (buy one get one, hello!?) right now. Only $14.95. I bought two and might be giving the other one away here.... If I can think of a good contest to host. Well, for that matter, Ellajac would probably win it, by default - being the only one to enter.
:-) See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Duggars!!!! Can you imagine having 17 children all starting with the letter "J"??? All I have in an "A" and "E" and I'm lost half the time. I guess I need to add the "I", "O" and "U", huh?

Oh, are there really people out there who don't know what BOGO is? That must be one mighty big rock!!! Just kidding...

EllaJac said...

Haha - I have entered enough giveaways, calculating my chances of winning as much as 5%. So far, nuthin'. So yeah, sounds good to me! :D

Radical | A book by David Platt