About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, December 14, 2007

You just can't get good help these days...

So, last night, after our Sunday School Class Christmas Party, (at which Hubby and I had a great time) we were laying in bed talking. I brought up the topic of weight loss, so I truly only have myself to blame. What sane woman wants to talk about weight loss with her husband???
Anyhoo. I mentioned wanting to use a "juicer," eat better, stop drinking sodas, etc., etc. Hubby agreed quite happily to help me out with all of it. I wasn't satisfied, so I prodded him...

"You mean, you'll eat less with me?" "Yup."

"You'll quit having 2nds or 3rds in front of me?" "Sure."

"You'll quit eating ice cream every night?"

"WHEW!! I thought you were talking to ME for a second there!!"

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt