Ah, sweet music to a stay-at-home-Mommy's ears!!
You know you are loved when you hear the words, "You know, everything is caught up around the house, I think you need to take it easy today, honey."
Excusemedowhat? Did I hear that right?
Not only did Daddy let me know the house looked good, he told me I needed to rest and relax! Wow! That just colored the rest of the day! (We had a few Dr. appts to make, since I'm still trying to kick this bronchitis.) But, the boys were great all day and we enjoyed our free day by going to the mall playground for half an hour while we waited on prescriptions to be filled.
Then, when Daddy came home, he made a pizza kit for supper! And even shooed the boys away so I could spend some frivolous time playing on the computer! What a man! We love our Daddy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment