About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday XMan!

Happy Birthday to our little boy! I can't believe he is 5 years old today. We love you, buddy!

Facts about XMan:

We call him "X-- and Associates" because he loves to debate everything!!!

He is fearless and will jump off just about anything (at least once).

He is incredibly intelligent, and loves to learn about how everything is made!

He is a strong-willed, independent child!

He loves his little brother! He loves Jesus, Mommy & Daddy!







3 comments:

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, XAV!!! WE LOVE YOU BIG GUY!!!

Kim said...

Wow!! I can't believe he's 5!! He's growing up so quickly and into a cute lil man!!! Hope you all are doing great!! Happy Bday Xav!!

EllaJac said...

awwww...

Radical | A book by David Platt