About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Brother Is Coming Here!!!

Hubby is on his way to the airport right now to pick up my "little" brother! (He's like 6'4" now, so little is a euphemism I guess.) I am so excited!!! He'll be here all week, and we have lots of things planned to do! I hope I can sit down and blog every once in a while, but don't hold it against me if I can't, okay??


5 comments:

Heather said...

I look forward to meeting him! Don't you just love getting to spend time with family? :) :) :)

EllaJac said...

Yay for (not-so) little brothers! I have one, myself. Where was yours before he visited you? Mine is always everywhere. Mostly Fargo, ND these days. :) Have an amazing week!

Cayce said...

What is it with the "little" brothers? I've given up on telling people that Jamie is my little brother. I've resorted to calling him "Brudda Bear". Wacky, I know. Have fun ... can't wait to hear all about it.

MamaJ said...

Yay!! He's here! They didn't get back from Houston until 1 am b/c the plane was running late. And then the boys woke him up at 6am. Hehe, oops.
Ellajac, he lives in Davidson, NC. And if anyone has a young eligible, Godly sister, cousin or friend, let us know!

EllaJac said...

Hehe... what is "young"... I have an amazing unmarried friend who's 28 I think... :D

Radical | A book by David Platt