About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mid-Visit Report!

Okay. So, things have gotten a little out of control here. Uncle Matt came down with the flu/stomach bug, courtesy of airplane germs, most likely. We have been making trips to CVS and trying to stay out of the bathroom his way. We're disinfecting the house and wiping everything down .

Tomorrow morning is XMan's (official) birthday party, we're hoping Uncle Matt will be feeling better. If not, the Bungee Jump Zone may not be a wise idea...


Ho hum. But, some funny things have been said this week. All by XMan, who else?
"We're going to a New-seum to see OLD stuff!!!"

And during our native-to-this-region-Crawfish Boil the other evening, XMan prayed, "Dear God, please make this crawfish taste better. Amen!" Guess he's still a Carolinian in the taste bud department!

4 comments:

EllaJac said...

Aw, so sorry about your brother! Hope he gets better soon... My folks are in TX again; they'll make their way here by Saturday. I now always think of you (and a few other blogs) when I think TX. Your Xman is too funny!

Heather said...

I'm so sorry Matt has gotten sick. I hope he feels better soon!

Let me know about Bungee Zone tomorrow!!!

MamaJ said...

Oh, WE'RE still going to the Bungee Zone, I just don't think Matt will be jumping! That might make a slight mess! :-p

Happy Trails to Ellajac's parents! And stay away from the Texas-style "Hooters!"

EllaJac said...

Haha! I think they were a little wiser this time thru.. Made it to Phoenix and beyond this evening... Hope to see them tomorrow nite! No hooters souvenirs, I hope. :)

Radical | A book by David Platt