SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?! That report leaves me speechless!!! I'm sitting here trying to come up with something to say and I can't. First of all, I agree with the family therapist that this family needs to be in counseling, but this family needs Jesus. Perhaps that's extremely judgemental and if so, I pray that the Good Lord forgives me, but I truly believe that for anybody living in the will of God, this won't even be an issue. Furthermore, I can't believe that the parents of this child are so obviously encouraging this behavior. As parents, it's our job to nurture our children but that doesnt' mean submitting to their sinful wishes. Ugh ... I am so disgusted by this story. I'm disgusted that the school system is allowing this to continue, that the parents of this little boy (who is my son's age) are so obviously condoning this behavior. I'm sure that my comments will offend some but that's my stance. As my oldest so eloquently puts it, "THIS WORLD NEEDS JESUS!!!!"
1 comment:
WHAT?!?!?!?!?! That report leaves me speechless!!! I'm sitting here trying to come up with something to say and I can't. First of all, I agree with the family therapist that this family needs to be in counseling, but this family needs Jesus. Perhaps that's extremely judgemental and if so, I pray that the Good Lord forgives me, but I truly believe that for anybody living in the will of God, this won't even be an issue. Furthermore, I can't believe that the parents of this child are so obviously encouraging this behavior. As parents, it's our job to nurture our children but that doesnt' mean submitting to their sinful wishes. Ugh ... I am so disgusted by this story. I'm disgusted that the school system is allowing this to continue, that the parents of this little boy (who is my son's age) are so obviously condoning this behavior. I'm sure that my comments will offend some but that's my stance. As my oldest so eloquently puts it, "THIS WORLD NEEDS JESUS!!!!"
Post a Comment