We had so much fun with Uncle Matt here! He flew home this afternoon and we will miss him!! Especially Little Man, who was practically glued to Matt's hip!
Brief synopsis.... We went to Galveston, toured an oil rig, went to an aquarium, took pictures underneath the sharks! Walked on the beach. We had a Crawfish boil. We had XMan's birthday party, and went to an awesome BBQ smokehouse! Then we loaded up and headed to Houston, to return to IKEA, and then to go meet up with some relatives who live nearby! We saw my Mom's oldest brother, who has lived in Texas since before I was born. That was a lot of fun!
Oh, and we also found out something.....
You see, when I start to think things smell funny, there's a good indication it's just me. Like the time I started hating the smell of copy paper. Or like this week, when I couldn't sit next to Uncle Matt, because his peanut butter sandwich was smelling too strong.
Yup. I need an olfactory examination.
Or maybe just a little tiny test of sorts.
TO FIND OUT THAT I AM PREGNANT!!!!

2 comments:
"THAT" you are pregnant? Or "IF" you are pregnant? I'm hoping for "that"! And my comment will assume as much: Yay, congratulations!!!!!! yay yay yay! And yay!
By the way, my folks made it all the way up here tonite... They really liked the 'spirit' of texas; very free, they said. They like that old dudes can just shoot the thugs on their porch...
Yay!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! As soon as I read the part about the copy paper, I knew. I remember that!!! Oh, how exciting!!!! When did you find out???? YAY!!!
Post a Comment