About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yes, that was a POSITIVE

Yeppers, we are preggo again!! So, the little bit of House Hunting we were doing, will now become a LOT of House Hunting! Our 2 bedroom rental is not quite roomy enough for three kids in the same room! I'll keep ya posted!!

***Okay, you know what? I posted that about the house hunting and then I got my "Above Rubies" magazine in the mail. With an article all about big families living in small houses! It made me think my comment sounded like grumblng, so I want to apologize for that. If we need to stay in our small house and find a way to make it work, I know God will provide for us. So, whether we stay here, or find an incredibly affordable good-sized house on 5 acres, with a riding lawn mower included, I will be content. :-)

4 comments:

Heather said...

WHOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you two! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I must admit, I am a bit dissapointed that I found this out by reading a BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

EllaJac said...

Aw, excellent! Guess you got out of that whole weight-loss challenge, huh? :] Hehe.. That's ok; being pregnant is WONDERFUL motivation to really be careful of your eating... In fact, I've lived now for OVER A YEAR without an espresso or delightful frozen-slushy-coffe-chocolatey thing (or pop!). And while I may reminisce, I'm happy about it; utterly. Congratulations again!!!!

MamaJ said...

Okay, Heather, I was going to tell you in person, but somebody wasn't at church Sunday....

Ellajac, you will have to pray for me to end the Caffeine War quickly!! Send me some bad bad bad facts about it!

EllaJac said...

Hehe... I"ll have to look for those caffeine things. A recent published study comes to mind about COFFEE (take that as you will) where 2 cups of coffee per day double a woman's chance of miscarriage...

I got that same magazine a bit ago... But beware the 'riding lawnmower included'... WE were "blessed" with that, with this house, and that dang thing had one speed (fast), the belts between my feet/under me were exposed and always falling off, it got stuck in reverse (fast) and backed me up to get it (and me) stuck against the porch... Nice, that...

Radical | A book by David Platt