About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

No, my head isn't buried in the toilet...

Hey guys. I am still here! I'm not getting better acquainted with our toilet, I promise. We've just had a hectic week. Little Man has some "unknown" virus, that is LIKE shingles and LIKE chicken pox. Hmmmm. But it actually isn't either one.... One of his church buddies has it too, so we know it's spreadable. Thankfully, the fever is gone, and he isn't so miserable anymore.

On top of that, we're still driving around looking at houses. We found one that we really like. It's in need of a little TLC, but it has 1.25 acres, so we would have lots of room to grow!! We haven't put any money down yet, but we keep going by to look at it!

The "morning sickness" has just started. I am just a little queasy right now. But, I read this post over at Life in a Shoe about eating beans/legumes to make the quesiness go away. I have been giving it a shot the past few days. I am not too creative with beans, so we'll have to find some new recipes, I guess!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt