About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

And that's why Little Man is grounded from taking baths...

So, yesterday was an absolute crazy day, I will post about it separate - it needs it's own post! By the end of the day, I was soooo tired and exhausted from keeping up with two rowdy boys. I had placed them in the tub, where they usually play together and I can leave them unattended for a while. Since XMan is 5, he's fine being in charge. He usually hollers, "Baby Alert, Baby Alert!!!" when little brother does something wrong. Last night was no exception.

As soon as I had plopped down onto the couch, I heard the "Baby Alert!" coming from the bathroom. I looked at Hubby and with every ounce of the pregnancy guilt I could manage, I begged, "Could you please get them out of the tub tonight? I am too tired to move!" He agreed and went to go see what the problem was.

After XMan had explained the latest baby drama, I heard Daddy exclaim, "Baby! You are the worst Bath Taker in the world!!!"

I was laughing from the living room, because it's absolutely true! He pours the water outside the tub, he splashes, he flings himself backwards, he has peed in the tub, even pooped in the tub! Last night he was using his "peeing technique" to get out of bathtime. It worked. I think I even saw Little Man chuckle as Daddy proclaimed, "You're grounded from the tub!!"

I can just hear him now, "Bwwwwaaahaaaa! My evil plan has worked!"

Little does he know that he will be the first 19 month old to take showers on a daily basis now!!

Bwaahahahahaha!!!!

1 comment:

EllaJac said...

Hehehe.. although, MY kids think showers are even better... Heck, you're in Texas; hose him down in the front yard a few times.. Maybe that'll cure him? :D

Radical | A book by David Platt