About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Passionate Housewives book


Hello! Just wanted to tell you about a great book I read a few months ago! It's called, "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God," and it's co-written by Stacy McDonald, and Jennie Chancie.

I ordered mine hot off the press, after watching it develop for weeks on their websites! (I also noticed they ran a full-page ad in our MOPS magazine recently. Not to mention it has been circulating in the Vision Forum catalog for a while now.) So!!! What are you waiting for???? Go get a copy!!!

The book is similar in theme to "The Excellent Wife," by Martha Peace, or "Created to be His Help Meet," by Debi Pearl. Yet, these ladies have their own flair and add a new twist to the biblical call to be our husband's "help meet." I highly recommend it!

Here's an online interview that Kim C. conducted at Life in a Shoe.



Go check it out!!




(What are you still doing here?)


2 comments:

Heather said...

This looks GREAT! Can I borrow your copy? :)

MamaJ said...

Sure, you can read my copy! I'll just need a copy of your driver's license and the deed to your house for collateral.... Just kidding!!! I'll bring to it to ya this week!

Radical | A book by David Platt