Hey guys. Hope you had a good weekend. We had a whirlwind of a weekend! Saturday morning, Hubby and I got up and went to go get CPR qualified. When we we returned home at noon, we jumped in the car and headed out to DALE, TX, to go see our friends.
I don't know why we try and do these road trips in such a short amount of time!! We had a fun trip and saw the cutest puppies! We need to go when we have more time to just visit, though! I barely got to talk with Ally, because I was so nauseous the whole time! (Yes, STILL....) Next time, we'll have to spend a few days. The kids are glad to be out of the car! They are also exhausted and can't wait to go back to bed. Little Man fell asleep in his clothes and I couldn't even get him to wake up!!
So, that's all that's going on here. We aren't having a lot of luck on the House Hunting search. We might need to go back to renting again. If you care to, please say a prayer that we'll find something! Talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:
Glad you got home safe and sound! Can't wait to see the pictures of the pups!!!
btw...your little peanut is really starting to look like a little human treasure! How exciting!!!
See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment