About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hey, Social Workers everywhere.....

Here's what you should ACTUALLY be looking for!
Kelsey's Story (video)

Kelsey's Purpose (website)

1 comment:

Cayce said...

Wow!!! There aren't enough words to convey the amount of disgust and sadness I feel ... disgust for the "system" who was just as much an enabler as this little girls mother and sadness for the little girl who will never have the opportunity to live life. But how comforting it is to know that Kelsey is with Jesus ... in such a glorious place where she can't hurt anymore.

This is truly eye opening and I'm so glad you put this on your blog. We live in such a bubble and it's hard to put a face with abuse. Thank you for doing this!! I believe we all have a responsibility to the kids of this world to be vigilant about their safety.

Radical | A book by David Platt