About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The problem with teeth.....

is that things happen to them and you have to go to the doctor!

Like today, for instance, when Little Man was doing his usual jig around the living room. Only, this time, he didn't end up flopping happily on the couch, he tripped and fell into the coffee table; smacking the corner of it with his little face and causing his teeth to puncture the inside and outside of his lip. Man, was there a lot of blood! Thankfully Daddy was already on his way home, so we all rushed to the Emergency Room to go get Little Man taken care of.

Of course, after we rushed, we sat and waited...and waited..... It wasn't too bad considering there were only 4 other people there on this Saturday afternoon. We got into a room after an hour and then a nurse was able to "DermaBond" Little Man's gash together. By this time, he was dancing around the patient room and we were thinking, "See? Told you it was all him!"

I think Band-Aid makes a liquid stitch thing, I will have to go buy some stock in it to have on hand!

Speaking of teeth, the other day, we had to take X-Man to the dentist to have his front two baby teeth pulled! His permanent teeth were growing in behind the baby ones, so they had to be removed. That resulted in a shot of "sleepy juice" for his mouth and some balloons for the boys to take home. Oh, and a nifty little orange treasure chest for my FIVE YEAR OLD'S teeth! It's too early for this!!!! I'm not ready yet!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm with you..lol...I'm not ready to begin with the loosing of teeth yet. I know I'm no where near that age yet but I'm still not ready. Glad to hear he did well and that your little one is ok.

see you sunday...

xoxo...jenn

Radical | A book by David Platt