About Me
- MamaJ
- SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Progress is slow....
I keep trying to pack things up, but every time I open a box, Little Man climbs in! Yesterday he piled himself, 2 blankies, 3 stuffed animals and 2 books into a LUVS diaper box. There he sat, watching me trying to pack the endless piles of books and toys in their room. We hope to get the key tonight or tomorrow so that we can start moving things over there, little by little. Another issue is that once I pack a box, I have nowhere to store it. The house is so crammed full, that there isn't a spare corner for boxes to sit until moved! We will get there!!!! Somehow, by June 1st, we'll be in the new house!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment