We have had an exhausting few days of packing and moving! Hubby rounded up several people to help move and things have gone a lot smoother than I expected. My favorite part of this Mother's Day was getting to take a long nap! We have half of our belongings in the new house, and half of them still here at the "old" house. Hubby says that no matter what, tomorrow night we are sleeping at the new house, so everyone's things need to be there!
I think I am dragging my feet a little bit.... I have gotten to where I hate change, even though I initiated the whole "We need a bigger house before the baby comes," plan anyway! Hubby knows it though, so he just plows on ahead and waits on me to catch up, ha! Which means that, if I run out boxes to pack with, he's grabbing trash bags and throwing the stuff in them!
Well, my dears, I am so tired! There is a long bubble bath calling my name.... We have to *sigh* unplug the computer tomorrow, so I will be offline for a few days!! Until the "people" can come out and hook us back up at the new house. Don't worry, if something awesome happens, I will sneak out and go use a computer at the library or something. Because I know you all will be on pins and needles waiting to hear how it all turns out, right???

No comments:
Post a Comment