About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, June 16, 2008

The Third Child's Puppy's name is...

Whoops! I forgot to even put what puppy's name was! Her name is Banner. We used to go to a town in NC called "Banner Elk," a lot. Then there is the little Bible song "His banner over me is love..." We like the unusual stuff.

Currently, the dawg has wiggled herself under the back porch to find shade. If we had a big raised deck, this would not be a problem. However, I cannot see her or reach her anymore, so I am hoping Hubby can get her out when he gets here in a minute. My prego belly is preventing any useful under-the-house-searching, that and the fact that I don't feel like getting muddy...

It's been a while since we brought home our last puppy, about 5 years ago, actually. I think I blocked out how much having a puppy is like having another child!! Ok, more soon!

1 comment:

Cayce said...

So, did Banner get herself out from under the deck?

Radical | A book by David Platt