Hmmm, what all are you guys just dying to know about me right now? Perhaps you'd like to hear about how I am not sleeping whatsoever?? How I wake up every hour or so to turn over and re-adjust myself and the plethora of pillows that keep me propped up in bed? Would you like to know that I am pretty sure I look like the pig at a luau, being turned over every two hours to let the other side cook awhile!? Or that my poor Hubby has no more room in bed, due to the pillows on either side holding my belly up and keeping me off my back? I am even contemplating inflating my side of our "Sleep Number" bed in the mornings, just so that it will help propel me off the bed!! Sigh. Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant, it's just this last home-stretch that starts to wear on the back and legs around here! But, it's finally paying off, Hubby is tired of
Ok, I am off to see what you guys have been up to!

2 comments:
Hey I did my quirky things finally.. Enjoy!
we called the extra pillow that i used "shelley" Bryan was like I really don't like this other woman in the bed with us. I couldn't sleep without "her" it. LOL I think I am investing in a preggy pillow the next go round. I am not doing the uncomfy sleep thing again. No way not me!
Post a Comment