About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"No title"

Hey people. I am still breathing, however labored it may be. My belly is a-growing, and I am not sleeping at ALL. PLus, it's soooo HOT!! Daddy was finally able to fix the Jeep, with help from some angels in a very clever disguise. I won't go into detail, but let's just say they were all carrying a fermented beverage, ha. BUT, IT'S FINALLY FIXED!!! I am at the library, our new home-away-from-home, once again. The toddler knows his way from the computer area to the toys by heart now. Once we finally have internet up and running at home again, I will return to my informative and unique blogging style, ha. More later!

1 comment:

melanie said...

I was wondering where you were! :) Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. I digi-scrapped my header, tags, and background, but that site has a bunch, plus it gives easy to follow tutorials - I would NEVER have figured out how to change the background without it!

Radical | A book by David Platt