YEEEHAW! I finally finished my super-duper Schedule!! Now, let the chaos diminish!! We'll see how it goes this week! The Maxwells (who wrote the book I am using, "Managers of Their Homes") recommend giving it a few weeks to work out all the kinks in the new-found system. For the first week, my goal is to at least aim for 1/2 a day of being on-schedule.
I talked to XMan tonight and got him all excited about actually being able to do all the things he enjoys during the day. I explained that if Mommy could spend less time playing "Referee," we could have more fun! He was pretty stoked about it as I tucked him in. However, he did pray, "Dear God, please let the new schedule be FUN and not boring!" I found myself Amen-ing that one in my head! If I can figure out how to upload the thing, I will share it with you guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment