So...yesterday morning, after breakfast, I decided to walk out the back door and attack the overgrown flower box in the backyard. I don't know why I decided to do this, I had already made plans to sew some curtains that morning! I don't remember having a bad dream about weeds or anything......
But, anyway, by 9am, the boys and I were outside whacking away at the grass and weeds growing in the planter box. Little Man was using his plastic bucket to carry the clumps over to the fence-line for me. XMan was whining about having to do manual labor. We were having us a grand ol' time. I continued to bark orders and chop away at the grass until I was satisfied that we could then plant my flower seeds.
Daddy just kind of looked at me like I was growing a third eyeball on my forehead.
He was getting ready for work, so that exempted him from the Tyranny of the Crazy Pregnant Lady. He started to mention that maybe I shouldn't be doing this, but I think the fact that I was holding the shovel at that moment stopped him. I don't know what was wrong with me!! I was like a mad woman on a mission!
Anyway, I ended up blistering my hands and the very thought of sewing all morning was painful. Ugh, then the dog started trying to "help" us dig up the seeds I had just planted. She caught the wrath of Mommy too. Sigh.....I need help. And I need to finish those doggone curtains....

3 comments:
funny! I wish I could have seen this! "tyranny of crazy pregnant lady"...ha ha ha ha ha
Wow!! LOL...I have forgotten the "wrath of the pregnant mommy" emotional warpath that we can get on..lol...it's funny to hear it from someone else though.
so in your previous post you mentioned you found "it". I must have missed something you were looking for earlier...what is "it"??? sorry, I just have to ask
Jenn, I LOST a book I ordered about getting ORGANIZED. It was somewhere in the jumble of boxes still left to unpack. But I found it!! Now I can get organized, maybe....
Post a Comment