Guess what???? I finally found it!!!
It was in a box in my closet! Along with it were the address book, the electric pencil sharpener, various computer papers and lots of other essentials vital to the daily running of this household. Man, especially that pencil sharpener! I spent like 30 minutes just sharpening all the pencils XMan will need for home-school next year....
You think I am kidding, don't you? But, I'm not. Just in case I lose it again, I felt it would be prudent to go ahead and solve that issue right then and there. I have also tied a string to the afore-mentioned organizational book, and it will be swinging from my hip for a few more days.
I'm here to provide humor for you, people.

4 comments:
Oh, it drives me CRAZY when I can't find something! Congrats on finding it!
You have an electric pencil sharpener?? I'm quite jealous.
Ha, well, Hubby bought the pencil sharpener. He was tired of me borrowing his knife I guess.
And humor you do provide...
You crack me up!
Post a Comment