About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Wonderful, organized, put-together, brilliant ME

Okay, maybe not..... I have shared my struggles with you as far as my lack of organizing/motivation goes. Since the move into the new house, things are still not quite unpacked completely with everything all neat and tidy. Baby Girl's room is a catch-all right now. Hopefully, it will be nice and decorated before her arrival in October. If not, well, she'll be in our room for a while anyway, ha. :-)

Oh, and that wonderful scheduling book I ordered? I can't find it......

Hubby laughed unmercifully when I told him that. I was in the middle of a hormone-induced blubbering session fit of tears when he decided to laugh at me. It could have made it worse, but it made me laugh too, so all is well!

1 comment:

melanie said...

You are indeed my long lost sister, even down to losing the book about organization! hehe ;)

Radical | A book by David Platt