I had a pretty funny dream, thanks to the incredibly large amounts of hormones my body is making, probably. You know those commercials with Betty White as the spokeswoman for "1-800-Pet-Meds"? Remember her, from that
In my dream, I was running a jail and my punishment was to have the State Funded Cell TVs constantly playing those commercials. Over and over and over...... Betty White and her little fluffy animals, telling the inmates about how much cheaper it is to buy from PetMeds.....
HA. I have no idea where that came from! Have you guys had any wacky pregnancy dreams??? Feel free to share!

3 comments:
i can't recall my crazy pregnant dreams. they were crazy though
I like your new blog look. Have you just been blogging more lately or have i just been scarce? :)
Ha, no it's probably me. I think I have been in Blogging Overdrive since we have the internet at home again!
I had one the other night that we lived in a 2 story townhome, and I came into Emmalyn's bedroom(on the second floor) to find a thief trying to steal her!!! I had another one recently where I had to go back to high school!!! I think that one would be classified as a nightmare! I agree... pregnancy dreams are odd!!!
Post a Comment