SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Hallmark has started a new line of cards, aimed at showing their stand on same-sex marriages. Their new card line will feature "two tuxedos, overlapping hearts, etc."
I agree Cayce! I totally agree!!! Makes me all the more proud of my very homemade cards. A little bit of construction paper, a few markers or crayons, some glue and a very crafty child or adult and you have yourself a bona fide Christian card maker.
2 comments:
I can sum this up in one word ... DISGUSTING!!!!
I agree Cayce! I totally agree!!! Makes me all the more proud of my very homemade cards. A little bit of construction paper, a few markers or crayons, some glue and a very crafty child or adult and you have yourself a bona fide Christian card maker.
Post a Comment