About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Almost home!

Well, I made it to Mobile, Alabama in very good time. We pulled in around 5:30 and got our hotel room. Gas has been plentiful, once I got past Atlanta and Charlotte. Hmmm, wonder what's going on big city folk??? I think the media is hyping it up and causing the panic around those cities.... We've driven about 600 something miles today. Whew!

We will be going to bed very early tonight, because Mommy is tired!! Then we'll wrap up our trip tomorrow, hopefully getting home around lunchtime. I can tell people are praying for us - things have been going so smoothly! Even if Daddy was with us, it wouldn't be going this smoothly. (Am I right, honey?) So, a bit more driving tomorrow, and then we will be back in our little town! I can't wait to see my little house and the goofy dog. But, most of all, I can't wait to see my husband!!!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt