About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, September 26, 2008

I IS HOME!!!!!

Whoohoo!!! We made it into our driveway at 1:15pm, excellent timing if I might say so! We've unpacked the car, rested for a little while, and now we're going out for pizza and to get a massive car wash. You have no idea the amount of bugs covering my poor car! Ick.
We had a pretty memorable trip through Bridge City, looking at all the devastation. I will tell more about all that later. We were also surprised to find that Daddy's arm isn't actually in a sling! He just has these small bandages on his incision. Pretty cool. But, the kids & I do have to remember to stay clear of his right arm!
More tomorrow, after I have a long night's sleep in my OWN BED!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt