About Me
- MamaJ
- SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Leaving....
Ok, we are packing up and heading out. The plan is to go to Little Rock, AR tonight. If Ike does its worst and our area is without power, etc. the kids and I might continue on to North Carolina for a week or so. Hubby has the kind of job where he has to come back to work even if the power is gone....blah. So, I will update you on the road, if I can find a Wi-Fi spot! (And if you left me a comment about the Palin post, I will add those when I get the chance, thanks!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are riding this one out, yet again. As long as we have internet I'll try to email you and let you know how things are here.
Be careful traveling! Love you guys!
Post a Comment