Today's thunderstorm is putting a little damper on my "nesting" efforts, as it keeps
Hubby went back to work last night, so I had some time to kill. I watched this video last night. WOW. Amazing. Highly recommend! It is a definite eye-opener!
I also saw the newest Duggar show, "17 Kids and Counting." It was all about the oldest Duggar kid, Joshua, getting engaged. I just looked at the website and their wedding date was 9-26, so he's already married! Congratulations! (There is another episode coming on Wednesday night on Discovery - for those of you that care.)
Back to the nesting!

3 comments:
I DVR'd the Discovery channel but it was the rerun of the family going to NYC. Is this a new episode? I LOVE the Duggar's. When I found out she was expecting again, I called all my friends and told them her news like she's a member of my family. I wonder what she's having...
btw. I got your blog addy from Cayce.
Hi! Thanks for visiting! You're right, it wasn't a new episode, but the ones coming on next Monday are supposed to be new ones. I wonder if they are making it into a series now? Hmmmm....
Yes! New episodes rock! They should run a series. She inspires me.
Post a Comment