No, I'm not talking about a spiritual attack. Or an attack from the killer bees of South America, or even from the barrage of *bugs* that the landlord doesn't think require an exterminator (but I will be giving him the bill for the expensive bug spray I have been buying!) .
Nope. We have been hit once again by "Hormonal Pregnant Crazy Woman!!" She struck this morning a little after 7am. Yanking sheets off of beds, tossing stuffed animals carelessly into the wind. Spraying Lysol on everything that didn't move, and ferociously sweeping the entire house. She had laundry hanging outside on the clothesline by 8am, and all resident little people were instructed to go outside and use their construction toys to scoop dirt off the porch.
(Dirt, which by the way, was sitting perfectly neatly inside my planting pots last night! I don't know what the average life span of the Great Pyrenees is, but it might be significantly shortened if I find one more item in the dog's mouth that isn't food or water! All three of my plants made it through the hurricane, but the dog has managed to shred them apart within days of being let off the dog run! I was actually proud of her for doing so well, not trying to leave the yard, like the time she did THIS. Then she goes and unearths the bulbs I was marinating for next spring! Hmm..... )
Anyway, back to "H.P.C.W." She has many plans for this little house this week. Some of which include, but are not limited to, the use of candy for bribery if needed. Hey, I can't scrub the floor on MY hands and knees, I can't even get down there anymore! I need the Resident Little People to help out, right?

6 comments:
Nesting, anyone? LOL I personally enjoy HPCW. That woman can get my house into shape like nobody's business. Unfortunately, I don't think she will be visiting here again, much to the relief of the rest of my family. hehe
Sounds like someone is nesting, huh? Halia almost ready to make her debut? :)
Almost there!! Don't give them too hard of a time. Baby is coming soon...till then I will pray for you and your raging hormoes!! xoxo
Hang in there! It's temporary, even though it sooooo doesn't feel like it. Keep an some extra candy bars on hand; a snickers was my HPCW antidote, and you're right, bribery can go a long way. Blessings, Whitney
I'm gonna agree that you are definitely nesting. When you are done at your house, call me. There is plenty to keep you and the "Resident Little People" busy around my house. Can I play the poor, pitiful, single, working Mom card and get some sympathy. LOL Anyway, enjoy! This is the cleanest your house will ever be!
Wow, Lysol scares me.
But then again, if I lived in Giant-Bug-Ville, I might be tempted... :)
Post a Comment