About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

What are you thinking about....?

Does all the banking and economic hype have you a little worried? The possible results of the upcoming election are a scary thing to think about. It certainly can't hurt to be more prepared financially, to have a plan in case of economic disaster. I know these topics have been abounding in our household lately.

"The wisdom of the prudent is to discern his way, but the folly of fools is deceiving." Proverbs 14:8

But, we should also remember this: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

And this: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt