About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Attention Span

Lately, Little Man has been acting like a normal toddler and trying out his new-found personal opinions. (Read: temper tantrums, etc.) Daddy was home to witness some of this and he promptly started correcting him. He was giving a great speech about behaving and all.

He finally finished it with, "Now, where did I tell you to go?"
(Answer: my room.)

Little man's answer? A spunky, "WalMart?!"

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You are such an incredible person. I loved your labor stories and I truly feel for you having to fill out all that paperwork and then on top of all that having to go back and have tests run on your new little one. How disheartening. But your personality is so incredibly wonderful and I just love how you put your spin on everything. thanks for sharing!!

xoxo...jenn

Radical | A book by David Platt