But, wait, how could someone be aborted and live? Because, folks, abortion is the act of terminating the pregnancy. It's result is normally an "efficiently" murdered baby. But, some of them live. They can live for minutes, even hours. When Gianna Jessen was born alive after being aborted, she then earned the "right" to be treated as a human. Suddenly, medical intervention was available for her!
Her successful chance at life and any others like it is exactly what Barack Obama would like put an end to with his Live Birth Abortion acts.

1 comment:
Dear Jana,
It was such a delight to meet you by your comment on my blog!
You have a darling spot here:-)
I can't imagine driving all those miles myself with the kiddos. I drove 14 of the last 16 hour trip, but I would be too sleepy without my husbands company - even when he is working and I'm trying not to allow the caffine in the Java Chip Fapachino to talk his ear off !
HA!
You are amazing!
I hope you don't have to do that again, but if you do, check back in, because we discovered a few things that have been indespensible in the car for longs travels.
I'll be praying for you to stay afloat and get some rest. The three week mark always hits me the hardest, since the adrinaline wears off, and the help dwindles too.
May the Lord richly bless you and your crew,
Analene
Post a Comment