Hey there! Here we go with another "not me" Monday morning!
First of all, I did NOT just bob my head to a "High School Musical 3" song. I am almost 30, why would I do that??
I did NOT contemplate using cleaning lessons as our homeschool today. "C'mon kids, let's count the crumbs..."
At 2am this morning, I didn't abandon all the "rules" of sleep scheduling and just put the baby in bed with us to help her sleep. Which, by the way, worked like a charm, so we might do it again!
And of course, I am fully dressed, makeup on, breakfast dishes are cleaned up, and the 5 year old is not vacuuming the living room for me! Wait, that last one is actually a good thing. He's learning to be a good worker, right?
**I had to come add some more. Because there are a few more things that never happen in my life!! To begin with, my 2 year old is NOT developing a paper-eating fetish. He also would NEVER lean over and take a bite out of someone's paper. Especially not RIGHT OFF their desk. While she was talking to me. NEVER HAPPENED.
And the brownies that the sweetest new member of MOPS brought me? They were definitely NOT eaten by Mommy alone. Single handedly. In two days.
Go to MckMama's place and check out some more hysterical confessions!

3 comments:
hey, c'mon...lol...you are teaching them gooodd!!!! get em started young, right? LOL
thanks for sharing!!
I may or may not have a few High School musical songs on my iPod. Yeah.
Thinking of your son leaning over and chewing off a piece of someone's paper really made me laugh. (:
Post a Comment