SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
A Husband that gives early Christmas presents! *the camera of course*
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
MamaJ, you have a beautiful family. BTW I have the same breastfeeding siggy on my Charlottemommies signature. Insert wink!
I read and reread your birth story, now I am trying to convince my lil' sis that she doesn't have to have another c-sect. They're actually telling her she does. For no apparent reason either!!! Hate the medical field sometimes.
1 comment:
MamaJ, you have a beautiful family. BTW I have the same breastfeeding siggy on my Charlottemommies signature. Insert wink!
I read and reread your birth story, now I am trying to convince my lil' sis that she doesn't have to have another c-sect. They're actually telling her she does. For no apparent reason either!!! Hate the medical field sometimes.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment