About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Well, we're heading to Waco...

Something about the words "Waco" and "homesteading community" just make you go hmmmm. But, we're going anyway! Any other organic-back-to-the-land-wanna-be's (like myself) should check it out! (I highly emphasize the wanna-be part, we are so not there yet!)

Homestead Heritage Craft & Children's Fair

1 comment:

Meghann said...

Oh my goodness! We are going too!! What day are ya'll going? I would love to meet you! If you want to email me privately, I can give you our phone #.

I am really looking forward to going...it'll be our first year and we found out about it b/c a new family at our church used to be a part of that homestead church. Sounds amazing!

Radical | A book by David Platt