Hmmmm, well, let's see... what happened last week? (That I can actually share with you...)
Little Man did NOT take a break from eating paper for a few minutes to run his toy airplane up and down the wall. Over and over. Until large ruts had been gouged into place. And I was NOT on the computer when it happened either.
XMan has NOT been testing my every single nerve with the extreme sassiness he picked up from the neighbor kid. It was NOT a society-induced homeschooling socialization guilt-trip that made me allow the neighbor kid to come over in the first place!! SEE? Should have just stuck to my guns! He has plenty of friends at church, whose parents correct their children for being obstinate, we should just stick to playing with those children!
I did NOT throw a world-class hissy fit at my kids while telling them to not throw hissy fits...
I did NOT sit still and listen to someone say something entirely against my parenting beliefs and say nothing. I am such a weenie sometimes. I never (always) mouth off at the wrong times and sit silent when it counts!
I also didn't weasel my way out of cooking dinner or lunches more than once last week. We're trying to save money rapidly, right? I wouldn't waste money on restaurant meals, especially right after we came home from the grocery store....
Oh, and I don't know if he heard ME saying it, but Little Man has started saying "NOT ME!!!" Ha! So, Not Me got a spanking the other night for NOT splashing the entire tub of water out onto the floor.
To see some "Not Me! Monday" craziness, click on the box up there!

1 comment:
Love your Not Me here! I haven't done it in a couple weeks, this past Monday I was sick, sick, sick!
Praying you get your vehicle situation fixed or figured out.
God Bless
Post a Comment