SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Check it out. Planned Parenthood now has a gift certificate that can be used for any of their services...including abortions. Just in time for the holidays. I dare you to find me a tackier, more horrific gift out there.
Hi Civilla, nice to *meet* you! I did go stop by your blog, very cool. I think you might be referring to Meghann http://meghannjones.blogspot.com/ with the ACU and Church of God. I am stuck somewhere between Presbyterian and Reformed Baptist, ha! Thanks for visiting!
Completely and utterly DISGUSTING. Nothing else to say. OF course why and how PP still has Government Funding is beyond me, they're nothing more than a baby murdering machine.
8 comments:
You're right. ABsolutely horrifying.
However, I've long advocated for tubal ligation gift certificates. I'd pitch in for a person or two that I know...
I saw this last night on the news and was horrified! How can they justify this?!?!?! Why can't we shut this place down?!?!?!?!?!?
I saw this the other day...sickened to the core. It's as bad as their new campagin "Take Care Down There", viewer discretion HIGHLY advised.
Wow! I can't BELIEVE that! Sick is right.
BTW, enjoy your comments on Cedar. I believe you have read my series on the '50's. Have been doing one on the '60's, too.
I used to live in Texas. My husband and I graduated from Abilene Christian University in the '70's.
I see, too, that you are Church of God? We used to worship with them.
Nice blog.
Oh EllaJac, :-) I shall pray for you.
Hi Civilla, nice to *meet* you! I did go stop by your blog, very cool. I think you might be referring to Meghann http://meghannjones.blogspot.com/ with the ACU and Church of God. I am stuck somewhere between Presbyterian and Reformed Baptist, ha! Thanks for visiting!
I don't even know what to say. >sigh<
Completely and utterly DISGUSTING. Nothing else to say. OF course why and how PP still has Government Funding is beyond me, they're nothing more than a baby murdering machine.
Post a Comment