We might have found a dog trainer y'all!!!!! I saw her ad online and immediately got the "go ahead" from Hubby to call! Banner has an appointment to spend the holidays with her and we'll be picking her up after 14 days. WHOOOHOOOO!!! I'll keep you posted, especially if it works!
OH! And get this. Hysterical. Hope he doesn't mind me sharing. This
So...anyway, Hubby comes around to get in the car and I asked, "So, what did that girl say to you?"
He giggles and goes, "She said, 'You're so pretty!'"
I fell out laughing. Yes, thank you, we all think our Daddy/Hubby is good-looking too.
You know, those people in the car? His WIFE and THREE KIDS???
Hysterical. Some people.
(I love you, honey.)

2 comments:
AHHHAAHA, i have to laugh..Sorry, its funny! Believe it or not, Kenneth gets hit on all the time. I can't take his big sexy bald butt anywhere!! We were walking through central mall and when we got to the other end, my friend was standing in the mall LAUGHING. Aparently the store females had been calling store to store talking about the hot bald guy coming their way. She was cracking up when she saw it was us! They need the ego boost sometimes i guess. BUT Kenneth has never been called pretty! LOL, I think your hubby gets his good looks from YOU!! Just like Kenneth!
I'm anxious to hear about the dog trainer!! VERY anxious, as we have an ill mannered puppy who lives at my house. She now outweighs 2 of the 5 of us, and is gaining on the third! LOL
LOL @ someone hitting on your husband with you and the kids in the car! Oh my!!
Post a Comment