1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Drive to NC and back, by myself with the kids!
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I never make them!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Well, I gave birth and a friend also had a baby.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My uncle passed away.
5. What countries did you visit?
Louisiana. What do you mean that's not another country??? (hehe, like that answer Mel.)
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
More self-discipline, an RV to travel with, and a bunch of paid-off bills!!!
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory?
September 13, 2008 - Hurricane Ike, Treyson's birth, and Halia's birth.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Having my daughter!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Hmmm, not sure about this one.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
If I did, I can't remember! (Maybe I have amnesia...)
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Oooh, well I am digging the new Suburban a lot, but I also love the new camera.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
XMan seems to be behaving really well lately and he definitely knows his job is to hold the door.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
No comment, to protect my children's dignity later on, ha!
14. Where did most of your money go?
To the bank. and then to the bill collectors.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The end of my pregnancy!!!
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2008?
Not sure
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier/sadder,thinner/heavier,richer/poorer?
Hmmm. I weigh the same. I have the same amount of debt, but now I have more hope of getting it paid off. I am happier now with my three kids.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Paid off debt, ha! See a theme???
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spent money unwisely, or watching too much tv
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
At my Mom's house in NC.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
I'd guess my Mom, sister or Heather.
22. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Well, it was love at first sight with my little girl!! (Actually the second I found out I was pregnant!)
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
Huh?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
House, and anything Duggar or "big" family. (Except Jon and Kate, I don't really watch them.)
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don't think I hate anyone.
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
Oh, too many to count! Passionate Housewives; Christian Modesty; Respectable Sins....
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
That XMan would like to play the piano and that Little Man can actually sing/hum in tune!
28. What did you want and get?
my camera and a bigger family vehicle!
29. What did you want and not get?
An extra 50lbs to be gone as soon as I had Baby Girl.
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
Hm, can I tell you my least fav? Renting "LEGEND" with Will Smith. Yuck!!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 29, and what did we do? I don't remember...
32. What's one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Being able to end 2008 debt free. (Again with the debt free!)
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Clothing that fits, and doesn't cost an arm & a leg to buy. Oh, and becoming more modest than even before.
34. What kept you sane?
Prozac. Just kidding!!!! Lots of praying and Dan-o calming me down.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I fancy none of them. But, I do respect Kirk Cameron a lot for making his career about his faith.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Do we have to go there? Election.
37. Who did you miss?
Dad.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Michael, and the new ladies at MOPS! Then all my new friends at Ridgewood, also.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
No matter how much you would like to bond with some people, sometimes you just have to let it go.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
"Who needs sleep, never gonna get it. Who needs sleep, tell me what's that for??" by BNL

2 comments:
Oh yay, fun! I loved your answers! :)
Cool post maybe this weekend I will copy it and do my own COOL?
Post a Comment