At 5 o'clock this morning, I was awakened to the rowdy, noisy sounds of our neighbors outside in their front yard! My first thought was, "Are they seriously partying at 5am on a Thursday morning!?!? Is there some Hispanic holiday I forgot about???" Then I got up and looked out the window. Lo and behold, there was something white on the ground! My next thought was that they must have had it blown in for someone's birthday or something! (I am not a huge pessimist, though, really, not me!) Then, I looked and realized...we had snow too!!
It was melting fast, so we woke the kids up and went outside. It took us about an hour just to get everyone awake and
(And yes, I know my white dog is brown in this picture. She has been rolling in the mud non-stop for the past few days! Oh yeah, and that's the neighbor's snowman, not ours.)

3 comments:
I'm so jealous!!! It's 65 degrees up here today and not a chance of snow anytime soon! Enjoy...
Too cute!!! Wasn't today fun?!
Good pictures. We had the same experience only it was a little later here of course. Check our snowy pictures at my blog.
Post a Comment