This article popped up in the Above Rubies forum this morning. I thought I would share it with you all. The Manna Storehouse in LaGrange, Ohio was stormed by the Ohio Department of Agriculture, in a raid that occurred December 1st.
"On Monday, December 1, a SWAT team with semi-automatic rifles entered the private home of the Stowers family in LaGrange, Ohio, herded the family onto the couches in the living room, and kept guns trained on parents, children, infants and toddlers, from approximately 11 AM to 8 PM. The team was aggressive and belligerent. The children were quite traumatized...."
Click here to read all about it."On Monday, December 1, a SWAT team with semi-automatic rifles entered the private home of the Stowers family in LaGrange, Ohio, herded the family onto the couches in the living room, and kept guns trained on parents, children, infants and toddlers, from approximately 11 AM to 8 PM. The team was aggressive and belligerent. The children were quite traumatized...."
(This is the article I was sent. There is supposed to be an official press statement from the family coming soon. When that happens, I will try and update you.)

2 comments:
I have a thought, but I won't share it here. There is a right to be concerned.
Hey, wanted to let you know some of your comments got lost in my comment box for a while. I didn't notice them in my email, so just now published them! Yes, I read about your Sears episode... Thought it was so tragic that we both had to endure similar torture --and with our moms thrusting it upon us! :) Too, I posted about this raid after viewing it here. Sorry I haven't been really good at actually "commenting" when I read... Maybe I can blame it on my daughter's destroying our good keyboard with a glass of kombucha? I hate typing on this thing...
Blessings!
Post a Comment