About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me! Monday



Well, let's see...
To begin with, I am NOT one of the only people I know still blogging this week. The rest of you are probably busy with family, or getting ready for Christmas. Here I am procrastinating away.

I did NOT just decide that the kids could stay in pajamas until this afternoon, when we load up for our road trip. Why change them yet, when they aren't going anywhere?

I have NOT forgotten about our pooch, whom I haven't called to check up on yet. Sorry, Banner, it's just that I know you're in good hands. (At least I hope so.)

We did NOT buy our children's big gift while they were with us at the store, and then tell them "So, here's your present! What do you think?!" Because we have lots of time to do things beforehand, and we also don't mind wrapping extremely huge boxes just to waste the paper. Or maybe not. So, they were thrilled at the trampoline, and they don't mind waiting until we get home to use it! Whew, that went well!

Oh yeah, and we did NOT do all of the Christmas shopping in the past 4 days. We NEVER procrastinate like that! In fact, for the past 8 years, Hubby and I ALWAYS buy gifts early. Like in June....sort of. Just don't ask me what I got anyone until around noon on Christmas Eve, okay?

My son did NOT just ask me why I was putting "yo-grit" on my face, ha. Mommy's coming up on 30, honey. I need the "yo-grit" in a jar now, it's called, "self-preservation."

I do NOT have empty suitcases laying out, waiting to be packed. Everything is packed right up here...in my noggin. Besides, Hubby won't be home until after naps, I have plenty of time to stash it all away and load up, right? On second thought, maybe I better run...

Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love reading all of ya'lls "not mes". They are so funny. I haven't figured out how to do the linky thing yet so I haven't done one, but they are so funny to read. Merry Christmas!!

Radical | A book by David Platt