About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Simply the weirdest thing I have ever seen....

Wanna see something weird and very interesting? Go here and check out these eggs. I saw this while lurking around reading a nifty new blog.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, wow! My father used to raise chickens, and they were Rhode Island Reds which were reddish-brown in color (any pigmented chicken will lay an brown egg), and he fed them very well, so most of them laid double-yolk eggs, and one time, we had one with 4 yolks in it!!! And sometimes, a very soft-shelled egg. However, I have never seen anything as weird as the ones on that blog!
We lived in Long Island, and there used to be loads of duck ranches, where they raised Long Island duckling for food, and one time, a girl in my second-grade class, whose father must have known some duck ranchers, brought a dead, four-legged duck to school for show and tell!!

Jessica said...

I found the egg thing very cool! I have soooo been missing our laying hens, but....tomorrow we are picking up a batch of 10 chicks that will be awesome layers! so excited!

almost all of the hens we have had in the past were good layers, that being the reason we got them in the first place and all. and we have had a few double yolks, but no no-yolks. very interesting article!

Radical | A book by David Platt