About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Miss Congeniality is 3 months old!

Hi! My name is Baby Girl. I am 3 months old today! My Mommy thinks I am too good to be true. She says it's because I am so calm and laid-back. Apparently the rest of my family is pretty high strung. She says God knew she just needed a little break. I like to sit back and laugh at my big brothers, they are so funny! When I wake up from my naps, I just lay there and play until Mommy comes to get me. Hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

Mom2Mcube said...

She is precious! Her personality sounds a lot Maggie's was. Maggie would sit in her bouncer and laugh at the ceiling fan. When she woke up, she would lay in her bed and sing for about 30 mins. Miller never seemed content. Matt was easy and happy-go-lucky, until she was almost 2. It went downhill from there. LOL

melanie said...

AWWWWW!!! Look at that little sweetie girl! I'm swooning~!!

Micah said...

Aww Precious Baby Girl! Happy 3 months!

Cayce said...

Oh, how precious. She looks like she could just reach out and touch someone in that second picture. It's still very odd seeing pink in your pictures. HA!

MamaJ said...

Ha, yes it is still crazy for me to see all the pink also! She was actually wearing pink, laying in a pink blanket...it isn't staged! Haha.

Heather said...

I can't believe she is already 3 months old!!! These pictures are SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Radical | A book by David Platt